What is ShowBox?
ShowBox is an app for android in which we can stream free movies and TV shows. It is regarded as one of the best free android apps as it allows the users to watch videos in HD for free. The ShowBox app is not available on the Google Playstore so the users need to download it to the device from some other websites. We can download the app from many other authenticated sites. We can run ShowBox on our Mac or PC. To run ShowBox app on the pc, we need an android app player like BlueStacks.
Introduction to Chromecast
It is a simple piece of tech but has many applications. Basically, it is dongle which you can connect to your TV which converts it into a sort of smart TV. We can connect the chromecast to our TV using the HDMI. We can stream the online media on the TV by connecting it to our android or iOS device using chromecast. The chromecast can casts anything on the TV that is being available over another device while both the TV and the device are connected.
Steps to connect ShowBox to the TV using Chromecast
There are few steps that you need to follow in order to connect the ShowBox app to the TV with the help of the chromecast. Follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, connect the TV with the chromecast dongle and complete the initial installation. This is necessary in case you want to start functioning of Chromecast.
- Now, load up the ShowBox app on the phone or tab.
- Select the movie or TV show you need to watch on the big screen of your TV.
- When the ShowBox app asks for the player to stream on, select another player.
- Now, click on watch now. At this stage we need an app to find other players to cast the video, namely AllCast, which will find the device connected with chromecast and selects it as the player.
- Open the AllCast app to find the device connected to chromecast.
- Select the device by its name.
Finally, the content will be visible over your TV screens.
Apps for ShowBox
There are some apps that are used to make the operations on the ShowBox app done easily. Some of those are as follows:
- AllCast- It helps to find the chrome cast connected device while using ShowBox app.
- MxPlayer- It can be used as casting app for ShowBox. It plays the video and allows the content to be shared with the Chromecast.
- GrowBox – GrowBox is an android app specially designed for ShowBox to enable casting apps. It operates the same way as MxPlayer, whenever it is installed on the Smartphone or tab. ShowBox usually supports MX Player as “Other Player”, but by simply clicking share on GrowBox we can make GrowBox pretend as MX Player for ShowBox.
- MovieBox – MovieBox is another mashttps://downloadmovieboxapp.com/https://downloadmovieboxapp.com/https://downloadmovieboxapp.com/terpiece app when it comes to online video streaming. You can free download this app from their official marketplace.
Some other apps like BubbleUpnP can also be used as casting apps for ShowBox.